Since 2001, Ad 2 Kansas City’s Public Service (formerly Virtual Agency) has brought together young talent in the advertising community eager to volunteer their skills to help a not-for-profit organization in developing advertising and marketing efforts. Yet since it was founded under KC Ad Club, Ad 2 members have been contributing their talents to local nonprofits across the metropolitan area.
Our expertise in advertising and unique resources provide many opportunities for organizations — from increasing visibility with fresh ideas to establishing key fundraising and support materials — all to make an impact on our local community.
In the past, Ad 2 Public Service has partnered with nonprofit organizations, including:
- Green Works in Kansas City
- The Kansas City Irish Center
- KC Passages
- Happy Birthday Inc
- Midwest Music Foundation
- Child Abuse Prevention Association (CAPA)
- SafeNow Project
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Kansas City
- El Centro
- Animal Haven
- Sleepyhead Beds
- Kanbe’s Markets
Our partnering efforts have achieved positive results for these organizations.
Depending on the goals of the nonprofit, we can complete the following marketing objectives:
- Designing a new brand identity
- Developing full branding materials
- Creating strategic information materials to inform others of your service(s)
- Developing unique creative materials, such as websites, original photography and public relations insight
- Implementing strategic advertising placement
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer your time and skills, please contact us at [email protected] and we will be happy to discuss. To be a volunteer for Public Service you must be under the age of 32 and an Ad 2 club member.