Claim Your AAFKC.com Account
The advertising landscape is always changing, so it makes sense that KC’s top advertising organization experiences changes too. We’ve switched over to a new integrated membership management system to make it easier for our members (that’s you!) to manage how they interact with us — from paying dues and registering for events with your discount to receiving event emails and advertising news.
But, we need your help. Starting NOW, you can claim your member account. Here’s how to do it.
If you’re a member, you should have received an email from us with instructions on how to claim your account. If you didn’t receive it:
- Please check your spam folder … and make sure to mark us (@aafkc.com) as “not spam” so you get our emails in the future!
- If that doesn’t work, email us at [email protected], and we’ll check it out.
Yes, change is hard, but we appreciate you helping us make AAF-KC work smarter (not harder) for you!
Wondering WHY you should even create your account?
We use our member database to ensure that our members receive relevant and timely communications. If your member profile is out of date or you don’t have one, you’re missing out on some really good stuff, including:
- Ad Briefs: Our weekly newsletter that shares KC agency news, upcoming events, and industry updates!
- Exclusive member discount: Having an account lets you purchase tickets at the discounted rate.
- Event emails: As event deadlines approach, we like to remind you of these important details so you don’t miss out.
What’s in it for me?
So now that you know what you’re missing out on, we’re going to bribe you. Everyone who creates their member profile by 3/20/2020 will be entered to win one of four bottles of wine. Ready, set, go!
Once you log in to your account and set your password, you’ll be good to go. BUT, for extra credit, feel free to go to Member Area > Update My Profile and make sure your contact info is up to date. We’d also love it if you’d fill in your company, position, photo and bio for our member directory — just another added membership perk.
Promotional Contest – Official Rules:
- No Purchase Necessary: A purchase or payment will not improve chances of winning.
- Eligibility: The chance to win a bottle of wine is open to all members of the American Advertising Federation of Kansas City (AAF-KC) aged 21 or older, which includes AAF-KC, Ad 2, student and faculty members. Members must update their member profile or create a new profile by creating an account.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will run through 3/20/2020.
- How to Enter: All individuals who create an account or update their member profile between 3/9/2020-3/20/2020 will be entered into a drawing for a bottle of wine. Individuals must update their Member Profile or create an account by 5 p.m. on 3/20/2020.
- Prize Drawing: The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be chosen by 3/22/2020, and will be selected at random from the eligible entries received through 5 p.m. on 3/20/2020.
- Prizes: A total of four (4) prizes will be awarded to four (4) winners. The winner will receive one bottle of wine.
- Notification and Claiming Prizes: The winner will be notified by email. Winners must reply to the notification within six (6) days to claim the prize. If any potential winner declines a prize, fails to respond to the prize notification, or is deemed ineligible, that potential winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- Taxes: Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Governing Laws: This promotion is governed by the laws of Missouri and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations that may apply.
- All products mentioned in this survey are trademarks of their respective companies.