Garmin Short Film Selected for CA
It’s hard to make the short list. It’s even harder to make THE list. Seems fitting that “Any Body Can Do It,” a Garmin short film starring ultrarunner Mirna Valerio, is among that select list of winners for this year’s Communication Arts Advertising Annual. Mirna defies odds and expectations, doing what she loves while advocating for inclusion and health awareness. An in-house team at Garmin created the film for its Women of Adventure series, a campaign that features women who have incredible stories of resiliency, advocacy and kick-assery. View Mirna’s film.
- Creative Director: Brian Brooker
- Writer/ACD: Rebecca Sommers
- Art Director/ACD: Travis Kleiner
- Director of Photography: Owen Gurwell
- Producer: Caleb Brattrud
- Drone Pilot: Jake Martin
- Second Cam Operator: Tristan Gramling
- Editor: Ryan Wallace
- Color: Justin Roberts
- Motion Graphics: Drew Shaneyfelt
- Music: Jason Scheufler
See the full Women of Adventure campaign.