We’ll leave the light on for you.
We have a really nice office in a great part of town and it’s open for rent. It’s perfect for after work soirees, business meetings, client presentations and those cheesy team-building exercises. For more information, drop us a line here.
- Located in the heart of Kansas City's downtown creative community, the Crossroads.
- Part of the former TWA Corporate Headquaters, the building is easily identified by the replica 22-foot-tall TWA Moonliner II rocket that stands on the roof's southwest corner. It was modeled after the original 76-foot-tall, one-third scale TWA Moonliner at Disneyland's Tomorrowland attraction. It is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
- Large multi-purpose conference room/meeting space.
- Flexible set-up; can accommodate traditional conference room setup or smaller breakout or individual workspace arrangement.
- 8 tables and 15-20 chairs available on site.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Conference phone and laptop/video projector available.
- Facility rental available beginning at $100 per day for non-members.
- Use of the Ad Club facility is free for members based on scheduled availability.
- Email for availability or call our director at 816.822.0300 for more information.