Greg Gragg and Jon Cook Selected as a 2012 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Regional Finalists
April 16, 2012
Posted by John Kreicbergs
Entrepreneurs behind 10 Kansas City-area companies are up for the 2011 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award for the Central Midwest.
They are among 31 other finalists for the region, which includes companies based in Kansas, Missouri, Iowa and Nebraska. The prestigious award targets entrepreneurs “who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities,” according to the release announcing finalists.
Winners will be announced June 5 and will be eligible for the national award.
Finalists from the area are:
- Len Rodman — Black & Veatch
- Benny Lee — DuraComm Corp.
- Patrick Perry — Genesys Systems Integrator
- Greg Gragg — Gragg Advertising Inc.
- Joseph Melookaran, Mithra Amaran, David Brown, Raqib Huq and Maria Will — JMA Information Technology Inc.
- Harry Herington — NIC Inc.
- Reggie Chandra — Rhythm Engineering
- Lee Frickey — Sizewise LLC
- Dan Reed — UnitedLex Corp.
- Jon Cook — VML
Are you an AAF-KC corporate member? Got news and announcements that you'd like to share with your fellow members? Drop us a line with information, press releases, new business wins and all other manner of exciting news and we'll share it here on AAFKC.com!