Join the club.
Become a member and your career is going to take off. Soon you’ll be on the cover of Ad Age talking about how you use your One Show Pencil as a doorstop. You'll play in a garage band with Andrew Keller when you’re not surfing with Lee Clow. And Martin Sorrell will call you when he can’t sleep.*
[*We have a legal obligation to tell you this is all conjecture.]
Truthfully, this club can’t make you an advertising rock star. But it can help you become a better advertising professional and a better (your name here).
In AAF-KC you’ll learn things you probably couldn’t learn at your desk and you’ll learn them from some of the smartest people in the business. You’ll do things that will hone your craft and you’ll create a network of talented people who are pulling for you to succeed.
When you join the club, you’re becoming a member of a group that says you’re not satisfied with a job — you want a career that in turn says something about you.
- Individual AAF-KC Membership
- Ad 2 Membership (age 32 and younger)
- Art+Copy Club Membership (creative professional)
- Student Membership (full-time students)
- Faculty Membership (full-time faculty)
- Non-Resident Membership (50+ miles outside greater Kansas City)
- Senior Membership (age 65 and older)
- Corporate Membership I (for companies with 31+ employees)
- Corporate Membership II (for companies with 11 to 30 employees)
- Corporate Membership III (for companies with 1 to 10 employees)
While there are some great additional benefits of becoming a corporate member -- including the ability to post your company's news and press releases on this site as well as the opportunity to promote your company via event and program sponsorships -- it also automatically means that every employee of your company qualifies for a free, individual 12-month membership as well. Please call 816.822.0300 to inquire about prices and how to purchase a Corporate Membership.