For the love.
AAF-KC Foundation is a 501(c)3 charitable organization, which basically means we’re not in it for the money, we’re in it for the love. And we want to spread that love. That’s why we’ve created a foundation that awards annual scholarships to college students who show a passion in advertising, marketing and graphic arts studies.
(Cue the emotional, tear-jerking music. Imagine Hal Riney doing the VO.)
It’s not easy to break into the ad business. Thanks to generous donations from our members, we’re helping give a few talented people a head start so they can in turn pass the love of advertising on to someone else.
The Foundation Scholarship includes:
- Financial assistance of $1,000 per semester
- One-year support and counsel of a mentor from the membership of the AAF-KC
- One-year membership in AAF-KC
- Invitations to attend all regular program activities of AAF-KC at no cost while in school (excludes annual ADDY Awards show)
- All AAF-KC mailings/emails
- Membership in the American Advertising Federation
For more about the Foundation Scholarship, please email Katie Daily or call the AAF-KC office, 816.822.0300.